If you own a Facebook fan page, then the very first stop for you on the page should be at Facebook Insights. Facebook has revamped its insights, an analytical way to measure engagement on the fan page, by adding the below mentioned sections on the page.
- Overview- It provides a bird's eye view about the most important data on the Facebook such as post reach, new page likes, etc.
- Likes- This option lets you know about the popularity of the page. You can see the fan growth of the page on any desired date, or month, or even a quarter. Select the date selector and go to the desired data. It also lets you know where do the likes come from on your page.
- Reach- It tells you about the comments or shares made on your post, on both paid and organic posts.
- Visits- It lets you have an insight into the areas on the page, that receive maximum visits such as the display picture or timeline.
- Posts- This option is used mainly to gain insights on when and how to share your content on the page.
- People- Use this option when you want to know about the demographics of the people who like your page.