Do you use Google forms, Google drive, or any other Google tools on a daily basis? If yes, then you’re probably using the Google marketing platform without even knowing it.
What is the Google marketing platform?
The Google marketing platform is a space where all your Google tools are consolidated and can be used in a highly effective collaborative manner with other users. To use the platform, all you require is an email address that provides access to Google tools and products.
Over and above premium products and other marketing tools which you can access for free, the Google Marketing platform provides individuals and businesses with products that can be accessed under “My Products” on the main page:
- Analytics / Analytics 360
Analytics (or the paid Analytics 360) offers users an advanced form of analysis into unsampled reports, generation of insight based on customer experiences and use, and a host of other metrics driven by data. This is extremely helpful for organizations that require funnel reporting methods and attribution modeling or even integration with other tools like Salesforce and Google BigQuery.
Users have the ability to spot trends, increase website traffic, growth, etc.
- Data Studio
Looking for an easy way to comprehend user data and information? Data Studio helps provide users with completely custom-made reports on a single dashboard, which are comprehensible. From the first data source to reports and charts, generate and share data to understand your audience and efficiently manage your business.
- Optimize / Optimize 360
Simply put, Optimize is a tool that helps users understand how well their web pages are performing according to set objectives and goals. Optimize helps in identifying the variants that actually help in driving efficiency to help increase visitor and conversion rates.
Surveys offer users the ability to create and share custom surveys with clients and users so your business can understand its target audience better. These surveys are shared across the internet, directed towards your identified demographic, as they browse online. Finally, information is collected and presented in the form of charts and figures for easy understanding.
- Tag Manager
A one-stop-shop for managing website tags without having to edit the code – it’s that easy. With tag manager, users can update tags, track conversions, site analytics and remarket content in various ways to optimize their website better.
- Display & Video 360
From managing campaigns to running and executing them smoothly, Display and Video 360 offers users an integrated tool to use insight, manage the creative process, and measure campaign performance.
- Search Ads 360
When you search for Google results, the advertisements placed on those pages are referred to as search ads. Businesses can pay for these ads in order to drive traffic efficiently towards their websites. The search ads 360 tab allows users to analytically track activity such as conversions from various channels, user visits, etc.
- Integration Center
Users have access to an integration center, which helps in providing an overview of all the products that are internally connected or integrated with each other.
Allowing you access to the backend, the administration controls provides a dashboard that helps you manage user accounts and helps you keep a tab on users using the products.
How does Google marketing help marketers?
In addition to providing marketers with easy access to a plethora of products, Google marketing is beneficial to marketers in the following ways –
- It provides a single integration platform for DoubleClick and Google Analytics 360 – a combination that helps marketers effectively run campaigns from buying and selling to management.
- Google Marketing is a single holistic platform that hosts hundreds of other solutions. It has ample room for letting users customize their marketing experience and use the platform flexibly to use data as per business requirements.
- Needless to say, Google marketing has a feature that allows cross-device capabilities, which allows users to track single-user browsing sequences across multiple devices used by the same individual – thereby allowing marketers to completely optimize running campaigns.
Use Google Marketing to your advantage.
Some lesser-known Google marketing tips your business should follow are –
- Use Google My Business to advertise your business listing on Google and update it from time to time.
- G-Suite provides you with access to documents, excel spreadsheets, forms and slides all in one place, letting you easily collaborate with others and allowing easy linkage of data with other Google marketing products.
- Use Google Adwords to benefit your business by using the pay-per-click method – which is also very cost-effective. Accordingly, you can also use the Google Adwords keyword planner, which can help in boosting SEO and help you create targeted content.
Stay updated with the latest Google Marketing tips and tricks to enhance your user experience on the platform, and allow your business to grow strategically.Tags: Digital Marketing, Digital marketing strategy, Google Ads, Google Insights, Google Marketing, Google Tools, Marketing Technology, SEO, Social Media Marketing