Today’s marketers are gifted that they can use ample tools to reach more audiences globally. Technological improvements like artificial intelligence and machine learning have provided many intelligent tools. These tools are available online for every digital marketing activity like online advertising, content creation, social media marketing, SEO/SEM and email advertising.
In simple words, these tools empower marketing strategy. If businesses are after good returns, global recognition, and lead conversions then these tools will allow the digital marketer to achieve the goals in ease. It reduces time and effort by providing definitive and measurable outcomes. This blog is a comprehensive guide for such tools that are essential for every digital marketer.
- Data Analytics
We need insights to understand our target academic and these insights will be provided through data analytics tools that help us in the proper digital marketing strategy planning. These tools provide competitor intelligence and business insights that help us in data-driven decisions. This is possible by aggregating the data from ISP (Internet Service Provider), competitor analysis, panel or the mixture of data from the website.
The importance of these tools depends on the business support required to collect the information. Following are a few of the examples of data analysis tools:
- Statista – A tool that has a huge collection of stats and facts and allows users to download the stats in various formats. A free trial version is available for the tool to let you savor the benefits of time-saving and ease of use.
- Think With Google – This is a planning tool that has a collection of free case studies, reports, and data insights. It has sections of various tools that assist a digital marketer.
- Global Digital Statistics 2019 – It is a wide compilation of digital data that are broken down based on country of use and other demographics with an interactive UI.
- SEO Ranking
If you are planning your content marketing and would like to rank above your competitor sites then these SEO ranking tools are the best place to turn to. They basically help a digital marketer in search engine optimization to create powerful content. Some of the tools are listed below:
- Google Trends – We can get statistics of what are the search strands based on location, age, interest, and various other demographics. It is a free tool that will help the marketer to explore the search trend in depth.
- Keyword Planner – This is a part of the Google PPC system that gives voluminous data of keyword combinations to be used in the content.
- SEO Ranking – It is a rank monitoring tool that allows backlink monitoring, website rank monitoring and website auditing.
- Social Media
Social media is an effective way of reaching a huge audience in an efficient manner. By imparting the right social media tactics we could reach millions of people in just a few clicks. Manually the social media marketing is a pain that involves time-consuming activities but when we employ tools to assist us then it is just a walk in the park.
- Konnect Insights – It is a social listening platform that allows marketers and company management for analytical statistics about how a company is doing on social media. One of its kind products that bring in the ability of 4 aspects including, Listening, Social CRM, Analytics and Publishing.
- Canva – It is a digital design tool that allows content creators to create social media posts in various sizes and designs. Engaging content creation is just easy with Canva, a free designing tool.
- Klear – It is a tool to analyze a profile based on the interactive content posted by the profile. It is useful in identifying influencers and using them in marketing.
- Email Automation
We can create automated targeted communication without spamming the inbox of your target audience. It is all about the right email at the right time to create an impulse among the buyers. Some automation tool that helps in email marketing are listed below:
- Litmus – It helps the sender to identify issues with the spam filter and helps the email to reach the inbox of the target audience. A free version is also available but the paid version includes more options.
- MailChimp – A free Email Service Provider (ESP) with a wide range of free email research and email templates.
- Campaign monitor- It has a compilation of email and stats from the year 206. That allows marketers to identify creative content.
- Online Advertising
Recent stats from Salesforce indicate that 90% of buyers take a suggestion from online tools like search engines, reviews, and social media pages. Creative online advertisements are lead magnets that convert leads to possible sales.
- Moat – Helps you to monitor how your ads are performing online. It also helps in reviewing the content.
- IAB Ad guidelines – This provides the international standard sizes of advertising posts, the load time and the file sizes to help advertisers to create content.
- Adpresso FB ad gallery – Repository of great online advertising that will provide motivation for new advertisements.
- Mobile Phone Advertising
75% of people google a local business using their mobile phone and it is a gadget that is easy and close to our target audience. Creative mobile ads are an easy way to attract more business.
- Mobile phone emulator – it is a simulator that shows how mobile phones will display our website.
- QR code generator – Business that uses QR code for sales, should definitely look at this free tool.
- Mobile-friendly test – Thi stool shows how well the website is mobile phone optimized and the friendliness test is possible.
Smart tools that are used in digital marketing empower a marketer to bring in good outcomes and return on investments to businesses. These tools act as weapons of victory for marketers to optimize their marketing strategies.