There is no point in having multiple data sources to capture customer-related data and then work on them in silos. And yet this is the biggest pitfall that most brands are still struggling to overcome.
With digital and physical channels working in tandem for consumers, brands need to be able to leverage both these channels in a cohesive manner that enables them with a 360-degree insight into their customers. This will help them tailor better customer experiences. While you may have all your online channels covered, you also need the physical channel data and they need to flow into one system to be able to achieve excellence in CXM.
That’s where Konnect Insight comes in. Being an omnichannel customer experience suite – it is a unified platform offering Social Listening, Online Reputation, Social CRM, Social Analytics, Publishing, Surveys, BI Tools, Crisis Management, and much more, an all-in-one single solution. In the endeavor to offer a unified customer care platform, it acts as a centralized platform for getting data that enables you to create a stronger community and offers an unparalleled experience to your customers.
Konnect Insights, allows you to also get insights from your offline touchpoints using “QR Codes”. QR codes can be used to get feedback from your customers on where they are using your services or products.
Here are some use cases:
- Banks: If you are a Banking customer, you can put the QR codes in ATMs to get feedback from the customers – ‘What if the ACs are not working? or What if the security is not right?’
- Retail Outlets: If you have a retail store, you can place QR codes at the point of sales, and billing counters for getting customer feedback about your store, or the products/services provided by you.
- Automobile: If you are an automobiles brand you can use QR codes for customers to contact you if they need any assistance with your services.
- E-commerce platforms: If you are into e-commerce you can use QR codes to capture issues related to orders or deliveries, also you get to ask them to share feedback with you directly.
- F&B: If you are a food & beverage brand, QR codes can come in handy for digitalized menus, reviews, payments, or delivery options.
- Media & Entertainment: If you are into marketing, advertising, or events, you can use QR codes for clients to access information about the event, or some campaign, you can get them to fill an inquiry form or a review form.
- Hospitality: If you are a travel & tourism company, use QR codes to view tour-specific itineraries, trip packages.
- FMCG: If you provide FMCG, your products’ packaging can have QR codes to get customers to share their views or complaints, suggestions.
- Gaming: If you are a Gaming company, players can access codes or provide feedback, survey form can be filled with these QR codes to improve your game performance.
The advantage of getting online as well as offline data in Konnect Insights is – you will get feedback as customer service requests or tickets. And you can get the same analytics that you get for other channels such as volume, sentiments, classifications, and much more.
QR codes are an extremely effective way for you as a brand to have all your bases not only covered but optimized when it comes to customer experience management, which is a complete game-changer and defines the success or failure of a brand in today’s world.Tags: Customer Experience Management, Customer feedback, Customer Service